How your business is found in Google Search SEO
AdVentures Media Solutions, Memphis, TN
Search Engine Optimazation
The truly business savvy knows there are a lot of moving parts before your website will begin to bring in new clients with increased traffic. It is imperative that once you have your website up and running you stay on top of the trends regarding Google search SEO. A quick Wikipedia click defines SEO as “the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or web page from search engines.” When developing your website, your builder will come up with your SEO titles. What is a SEO title? The SEO titles are your web page’s HTML title tags. With consistent SEO the goal is when a person searches your type of business your SEO title will appear with your URL, snippets, and descriptions of your web page.
Search engines, such as Google or Bing, work in 3 stages:
- Crawling-An automatic program called “crawlers” Google searches for updated or new content on your business’s website pages.
- Indexing-Once Google has been to your website by “crawling”, your website content is put into a data base and scored based on the page’s relevant content.
- Search Results-Google displays results using an algorithm made up of factors that include user’s location, previous searches and method or device used for searching. Google looks for new and relevant content each time your site is crawled.
The purpose of SEO titles is to make the user more likely to click on your website rather than your competitors’ websites. Therefore, your SEO titles are very important.
Important Elements in Google Search SEO titles:
- Is my title unique? You want your title to pop! Don’t be afraid to be different, just make sure you are clear about your services or products.
- Is it short and to the point? If your title is too long this will confuse Google’s algorithms. You may find your website isn’t getting as much traffic because it’s not being properly grouped. User’s want to be able to quickly find what they are looking for. They don’t want to read a lengthy SEO titles which can be confusing.
- Does my website have valuable keywords? The user wants a quick suggestion and may have only used a few key words in the search. Your website title contains strong keywords your webpage will be more likely to show in search results before your competitors.
The best and most efficient way to get more traffic to your website is to consistently update your webpages. Adventures Media Solutions understands that your website is your most effective advertising tool. Our industry professionals will make sure your website traffic can increase which will aid in your sales and client growth. Staying on top of the trends that evolve in website maintenance is a priority to our team. Give us a call at (901) 605-1949 today to schedule a free consultation.
Adventures Media Solutions, advertising memphis, Adwords google, digital advertising, google adwords, google Adwords targeting, google anatomy, google keywords, google text ad, how to make sure my business is showing up in google, Memphis advertising agencies, Memphis SEO, Memphis SEO company, Search Engine Optimization, Search Titles, SEO